Monday, April 26, 2010

CHAR'S SUMMER SWAP!!!


WHOO HOO IT'S HERE!!!!!
We could smell the box as we walked towards it.
A wonderful summer scent was flowing from the it!
IT WAS HERE!!!!
This HUGE box was waiting for me to come home and open it!!!
I DID!!!! and it was packed FULL!!!I was going to take pictures as I opened my gifts,,
BUT I couldn't!!!
I tore thru the box like a 6 year old on Christmas Day!!
OMG!!! LOOKIE AT ALL I GOT!!
SPOILED!! I TELL YA!
CHAR SPOILED ME!!!
Right away I set up my New Summer decor
on my shelf!!
Everything fits in with my HOME!!!!
AIN'T IT WONDRFUL??
SO many GIFTS!!
10 in all!!!!
I am simply crazy over primitive wooded items,
Heck I am crazy over ANYTHING PRIM!
My Swap buddy was the fantastic
CHAR her self!!!
OMG! Talk about being excited,
and a little bit worried that what I make and send back will be
as wonderful as the gifts I got.
SOOO, Back to the wood shop I went this weekend,
to add a few more items to my gift list.
THANK-YOU SO VERY MUCH!
Your's will be on it's way.
THANK-YOU!!!!





4 comments:

  1. Sweet~~~~~love it all. You are a lucky prim sister..
    Blessings,
    ~Ronda~

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that?! Those are some great goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed all the goodies!...NOW, IF SUMMER WOULD JUST GET HERE AND STAY!!!...lol

    ReplyDelete

SET 1 PRIMITIVE LABELS 25 Vintage looking labels

* 25 Vintage Labels SET 1*

SET 2 PANTRY LABELS

* 26 Vintage Labels SET 2 *

* 170 HALLOWEEN LABELS JUST WORDS SET 4 *

SET 4 HALLOWEEN WORDS LABELS

* What's in My Cart?*