Friday, February 27, 2009



Well here I am again, This picture is from set 1 of my vintage labels. All ya need is a glue stick and something to stitck the label on! Glass, wood, metal..it sticks to all. Can't really peel it off , that isn't a good thing ,but then it won't just fall off either. With my Christmas labels. I stuck them on stained hang tags and put a fine line of mica flakes around the label edge to cover it. I'll take a pic of what I did with the Christmas label.. I'll get ideas roasting!

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a good idea with the mica chips!
    I can't wait until you show the pics...I bet it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The label in my collection I wanted to use was smaller than the hang tag I liked.. So I tried this to cover the edge up so it didn't LOOK like it was just stuck on..I am now thinking I should try to sell the labels stuck on hang tags too..or anyone can sell them too as once you buy my labels you can sell them as long as they are stuck on something and not just plain labels by them selves.. I should add that I did use a white glue to stick the label on the hang tag... Let the glue seep a bit under it's edge and sprinkle the mica flakes on the glue that is peeking out! SO easy to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rene,
    Welcome to blogland! I found you through Gina's blog. She mentioned that you also love machine embroidery...me too, it is one of my favorite things to do. I'll be back again to visit. Have a great weekend.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Cindy We have to talk for sure. Glad to see you here..Rene

    ReplyDelete

SET 1 PRIMITIVE LABELS 25 Vintage looking labels

* 25 Vintage Labels SET 1*

SET 2 PANTRY LABELS

* 26 Vintage Labels SET 2 *

* 170 HALLOWEEN LABELS JUST WORDS SET 4 *

SET 4 HALLOWEEN WORDS LABELS

* What's in My Cart?*