Monday, April 20, 2009

MORE BEANS PLEASE!!!!

Well here are a stack of beans for sure! I am getting items ready for a craft mall that my new best friend Dani and I are moving into this Wed.. We can't wait, It will be the first time we meet in person ,but I felt like I have known Dani for ever... I just love her to pieces.. She has helped me with ideas and she is there for support, She understands me and we email or talk every day..I have made these labels just for me..WHOO HOO! I have been using my own labels on jars and crates for over a year now..my house is almost full! My hubbie says it's starting to look like an old mercantile in here!! I have been selling my labels here on my blog and several other places on line.. I have them in several shops in my home town and towns near by too.. I have them bagged up and they look really nice hanging on a hook all lined up and ready to be bought..When the hubbie saw this stack ready to go to the mall he really thought he stepped back in time and maybe he should be on the look out for the pickle barrel too...soon honey, soon I'll have that in the house too!

2 comments:

  1. When you make it big (if you haven't already), I just hope you will remember the little people who you knew along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be one of those little people.. I can't save a dime!!Always getting a new toy!!

    ReplyDelete

SET 1 PRIMITIVE LABELS 25 Vintage looking labels

* 25 Vintage Labels SET 1*

SET 2 PANTRY LABELS

* 26 Vintage Labels SET 2 *

* 170 HALLOWEEN LABELS JUST WORDS SET 4 *

SET 4 HALLOWEEN WORDS LABELS

* What's in My Cart?*