Wednesday, June 17, 2009

American Swap With Kris from Simply Prim


Ok I am SOO far behind with everything here.. I am late with my swap with Kris.. I am so sorry. The item I made for you ,,when I took it to the P.O. it would have cost over $29.00 to ship!! SO I have to start all over.. I was thinking like $15 to ship, boy was I wrong.. So bare with me I am making some new stuff and I will get it out this wek yet. I thought I had to the 24th and it was the 15th so now I am really really late..

Ok I had Kris from Simply Prim as my swap buddy. I got some wonderful items.. My life is never slow and I am alway running..and I was really running out my front door when I had to jump over a box my postman had left on my door step. It was my goodies from the Americana swap off Char's blog. I told my pit crew they were going to wait till I opened this box..and wait they did.

I got a wonderful prim candle holder that Kris made and then she made up the prim candle to go with it.. They do smell wonderful. Next Kris made me a super cute Uncle Sam!! I just LOVE this little guy.. I love prim. I Love cute country. This little guy fits right in. Then I got a wonderful basket with America painted on it.. How did you know Kris, that I was collecting baskets to start hanging them in my dining room ceiling beams?? Course this one is special and it will go right here in my computer room so I can keep my camera and anything I use alot during the day close to me. THEN I got a wonderful little book to keep all my notes in and it came with an American pencil too that was tucked inside.

SO Thank-you so Very much Kris.. I am working on your stuff today yet.. I want it to be perfect. You all can go can see Kris's blog as she makes wonderful primitive items AND she shows us how to do them too!! WHOO HOO! www.simplyprim.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean in getting behind. You got some great goodies there.

    ReplyDelete

SET 1 PRIMITIVE LABELS 25 Vintage looking labels

* 25 Vintage Labels SET 1*

SET 2 PANTRY LABELS

* 26 Vintage Labels SET 2 *

* 170 HALLOWEEN LABELS JUST WORDS SET 4 *

SET 4 HALLOWEEN WORDS LABELS

* What's in My Cart?*