Tuesday, June 9, 2009

WHOO HOO MY GOODIES ARRIVED TODAY FROM THE PORCH SWAP!!

YEA!! My goodies arrived today from Char's Porch Swap. My buddy was Kim, her blog is The Prim Schoolmarm. I got a really cool chickfeeder lamp filled to the brim with fantastic smelling rose hips and cinnamon sticks and tiny wax tarts, and it has a ring of pip berries around the canning jar too. Next I got a really cool wood light box with a prim heart cut out on the front and a wonderful cinnamon candle with a great old looking metal cap and handle, and thennnnnn I got a really wonderful stenciled Welcome Friends with a red star in the middle . ( I love stars) And I'm not done yet!!! This is the best ( you'll see why in the last picture!!!!!) WHOO HOO I got an old prim stitchery of a black cat standing on a step stool looking in an old crock!! And the crock has a star on it!! WHOO HOO!!! Take a look at how wonderful it all looks on my table in my entryway!!! It fits in so WELL don't ya think???? And that stitchery!! LOOK at the LAST Picture... That's my Binky for sure!!! Digging my my old crock where I keep my "Roots" in my kitchen... KIM! How did ya know Binky digs in the root crock all the time?? SO much so,, I have taken his picture doing it!!! THANK-YOU FOR BEING A WONDERFUL SWAP PARTNER!!! THANK-YOU CHAR FOR HAVING THE SWAP!!!!

3 comments:

  1. she sent you some wonderful goodies..I love how you have them displayed and the photos of your kitty..now that is toooooo much...looks just like the stitchery...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! How cool is that?? The stitchery and your kittie! Love it.
    Have a great week!
    melissa

    ReplyDelete

SET 1 PRIMITIVE LABELS 25 Vintage looking labels

* 25 Vintage Labels SET 1*

SET 2 PANTRY LABELS

* 26 Vintage Labels SET 2 *

* 170 HALLOWEEN LABELS JUST WORDS SET 4 *

SET 4 HALLOWEEN WORDS LABELS

* What's in My Cart?*