Monday, June 15, 2009

Well they are Gone


When we got home late yesterday afternoon, the 2 baby robins were out of the nest and sitting on the lawn. I just walked over and picked them up. It was like they were so used to me they didn't try to fly away. I had the hubbie take one last pic of them, this time in my hands. I took them in the house for the picture and then I cropped it so ya didn't have to look at my mug! I put them back in the nest. At 7 am I could still hear the parents chirping to them.

This afternoon, they are gone. I can't even hear the mom and dad chirping to them. All I hear is the cardinals and they have a nest in the back yard...Soon they will bring their babies to the feeder.. Something to look for soon!

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing how big they got so fast.. and from those ugly little balls of skin to pretty little feathered friends. Thanks for sharing that with us. Utterly fascinating.

    ReplyDelete

SET 1 PRIMITIVE LABELS 25 Vintage looking labels

* 25 Vintage Labels SET 1*

SET 2 PANTRY LABELS

* 26 Vintage Labels SET 2 *

* 170 HALLOWEEN LABELS JUST WORDS SET 4 *

SET 4 HALLOWEEN WORDS LABELS

* What's in My Cart?*