Monday, March 2, 2009

NEXT!!!!

I have been working on a new set.. this one will be spices and the such.. I thought I had a grip on them..then Gina came into my life and changed my whole out look on so many things. I stopped what I was doing and took a look at that she told me....then I sauntered to my own little cupboard and took a look inside...MMmmm? Could this be true??? Mondern day fixens...on vintage labels??? SO I took my trusty pencil and started a list....Right now I have over 100 for the newest set the canister ones we talked about. Old and new make up this set. Herbs and spices we never heard of too.... ones we can get at the store right now.. I included items like marshmallows, chocolate chips, nuts, some sauces so the modern day pantry can be transposed to the past. Imagine opening a door to the past pantry and before you lay thick smooth wooden shelves, filled with canning jars of several colors and sizes, with grungy muslin tied to the tops...old tattered and worn.. stained labels depicting the contents of what's inside the jars stuck to the front of each jar....some with a year that is was "put up". Wooden boxes with paper labels stating that they contained "Hard Candy","Lemon Drops", "Peppermint Sticks", or "Common Twists"....sigh......

1 comment:

  1. Oh I so love this idea!!! you are good!..but then you knew that didn't you..I can't wait to see these..I think these are gonna be a big seller...your blog is so coming along like you've been doing it all your life or something...:)

    ReplyDelete

SET 1 PRIMITIVE LABELS 25 Vintage looking labels

* 25 Vintage Labels SET 1*

SET 2 PANTRY LABELS

* 26 Vintage Labels SET 2 *

* 170 HALLOWEEN LABELS JUST WORDS SET 4 *

SET 4 HALLOWEEN WORDS LABELS

* What's in My Cart?*