Monday, March 30, 2009

A Patch for Cheri

I made up a patch for my friend on my bowling team.. Last week she picked up the 7...9...10 split... She joked about it and pretended to be upset because there wasn't a "Major" award for picking up that split.... Well my dear friend...there IS a patch for that split! Here it is.. I made it up special for you. I am going to put it in an envelope just like all the other patch's are when we get them. I'll have the Secretary and President of our league give it out to her tonight.. She doesn't have a clue! I can't wait! Good job Cheri!
Hugs Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment

SET 1 PRIMITIVE LABELS 25 Vintage looking labels

* 25 Vintage Labels SET 1*

SET 2 PANTRY LABELS

* 26 Vintage Labels SET 2 *

* 170 HALLOWEEN LABELS JUST WORDS SET 4 *

SET 4 HALLOWEEN WORDS LABELS

* What's in My Cart?*